It’s a fairly straightforward route, thankfully, with a few Trainers to fight and some new Pokémon to encounter.
|Encounters in the area|
|Overworld Encounters near Motostoke|
|Overworld Encounters near Galar Mine|
To speed up completion of the walkthrough, some pages will be condensed until a “short version” until there’s time to go through and write a more detailed guide through. You’ll still find any important information, any boss fights, as well as all items I found during my first playthrough cataloged below, but it won’t be as in-depth as the fully-completed version will be.
- Head through the route and make your way to the Galar Mine.
- You’ll run into Sonia near the start of the route and she’ll give you the Escape Rope.
- The path is very straightforward, so you shouldn’t have any trouble getting lost. Just remember that you’re generally going west and then north.
- Talk to the lady outside of the mine and she’ll heal up your Pokémon.
Items on the Route
- Hidden Burn Heal near the start of the route, west through the grass by the cliff with a TM on top of it.
- Escape Rope from Sonia (mentioned above).
- Head south after talking to Sonia to reach a Berry Tree as well as TM37 Beat Up.
- Super Potion in the field of grass directly south of the Galar Mine entrance.