Galar Mine No. 2 is, as the name suggests, the second Galar Mine in the region, off to the east of Motostoke and Hulbury. You’ll need to cross through it in order to track down Motostoke’s Gym Leader, Kabu.
|Encounters in the area|
|Hiding on the Ground|
- Not far into the mine, you’ll run into Pokémon Trainer Bede again, who will demand a fight with you. After beating him, he’ll give you Bede’s League Card.
- Watch out for the tiny Poké Ball-looking things on the ground! They’re actually Galarian Stunfisk ready to attack you if you step on them.
- Proceed further into the cave and you’ll have to fight in a Double Battle against Team Yell, although Hop will join your party and will send out his Wooloo.
- Keep following the path through the cave until you find Kabu encountering Team Yell, although thankfully no fight occurs and Kabu will return to Motostoke Stadium after this scene.
- You will now exit Galar Mine No. 2 onto the Motostoke Outskirts.
Bede’s Pokémon have gotten a few levels stronger, but they’re more or less the same, although he does have a new Galarian Ponyta on his team.
- Bede’s League Card after defeating Bede.
- 3 Dusk Balls immediately after Worker Francis near the beginning of the mine.
- Grip Claw to the left of Worker Yvonne, the second Worker in the mine you’ll find.
- There’s a hidden Star Piece over by the minecart in the western part of the room you fight the Team Yell Grunts in.
- A hidden Soft Sand can be found just a bit further, by going south from that room and then west.
- TM49 Sand Tomb is to the right of Rail Staff Vincent.