The vast pasture of Route 4 is all that separates you from arriving in your destination, Turffield. There’s a path that leads you directly to it — just follow the dirt path. However, there are also a lot of items for you to collect, Trainers for you to battle, and Pokémon for you to encounter if you check out the fields off the beaten path.
|Encounters in the area|
|Pikachu||14–16||Sw: 5%Sh: 1%|
|Eevee||14–16||Sw: 1%Sh: 5%|
To speed up completion of the walkthrough, some pages will be condensed until a “short version” until there’s time to go through and write a more detailed guide through. You’ll still find any important information, any boss fights, as well as all items I found during my first playthrough cataloged below, but it won’t be as in-depth as the fully-completed version will be.
- Talk to the blonde lady directly outside of the Galar Mine and she’ll heal up your Pokémon.
- There’s a Berry Tree near the start of the route, off to the east.
- You’ll want to head along the path in the center of all of the fenced-in areas to make your way to Turffield. As you arrive there, you’ll find the Gym Leader, Milo, tending to a runaway Wooloo.
- Continue north to reach Turffield.
Items on the Route
- There’s some hidden Energy Powder by the sacks and crates near the start of the route.
- In the first field you can access, near the Berry Tree and close to the start of the route…
- There’s a hidden Ether in the top-left corner.
- A Cleanse Tag is on the upper part of this fenced-in area, by a rock.
- 3 Nest Balls can be found by a big rock in the center of this area.
- There’s a hidden Rare Candy in the southeast part of the area.
- 2 Energy Powder can be found in the sacks on the eastern part of this fenced-in area.
- From the start of the route, head all the way north. Near the fenced in area in the top-left is a hidden Repel by the wheelbarrow.
- Inside of the top-left fenced-in area…
- You can find 2 X Accuracy (hidden) in the top-right part of this fenced-in area.
- Silver Powder is by the big tree in the top-left part.
- A hidden Energy Root can be found in the bottom-left part.
- In the top-right fenced-in area…
- There’s a Revival Herb hidden in the bottom-left part.
- A Paralyze Heal is hidden on top of one of the pillars that has crumbled.
- TM07 Pin Missile is in the bottom-right of this fenced-in area, by the Poké Kid.
- Lastly, there’s a Sharp Beak off near the river, south of the red sign and fishing spot.