|Encounters in the area|
To speed up completion of the walkthrough, some pages will be condensed until a “short version” until there’s time to go through and write a more detailed guide through. You’ll still find any important information, any boss fights, as well as all items I found during my first playthrough cataloged below, but it won’t be as in-depth as the fully-completed version will be.
- To quickly get through the cave without getting any items, just follow the minecart tracks and it will lead you to the exit. You’ll have to cross a bridge between the two separate minecart tracks.
- At the very end, you’ll discover that smug Trainer you met earlier during registration. He’ll introduce himself as Bede and will battle you.
Items in the Galar Mine
- If you take a left at the first branch on the minecart tracks, you can follow the path west, fight Worker Keith, and then go south after him.
- There’s 3 Great Balls in a separate path to the north.
- Keep going south from here and you’ll exit back onto Route 3 so you can pick up TM54 Rock Blast.
- TM26 Scary Face can be found by taking the second left along the minecart tracks and fighting Worker Georgia.
- There’s a hidden Hard Stone to the right before crossing the first bridge.
- You can find Heavy-Duty Boots by a minecart on the right after crossing the first bridge.
- A hidden Revive can be found near the wheelbarrow in the north part of that same room, after crossing the first bridge.
- An Ether (hidden) is by some crates near the second minecart tracks.
- 2 Super Potions can be found near the bend on the second set of minecart tracks, after the bridge and before the boss fight.
- There’s a hidden Stardust near the crates in the upper-left part of the room where you fought Bede.